Monday 24 August 2009

Pollycraft Challenge 22, My Favourite Things

The challenge theme over at the Pollycraft challenge blog is "My Favourite Things" and since I'm currently completely enthralled by digital downloads, it seemed a natural choice.
I'm just not very good at rubber stamping, and so digital images are perfect for me. I can re-size them to suit either cards or ATCs, so no need to have seperate images for the two. And, since I can print off several copies of an image, I can decoupage most things. And, possibly best of all, I can bring up the image on my screen and make backing paper, or matting layers, or sentiments, or embellishments to match perfectly. Wooooohoooooooo for digital downloads, I love 'em! :D
This card uses the Phoebe and Maude set from Pollycraft, both the image and the backing paper are from there, and the text and matting layers were done in Paintshop. I decoupaged the image and then added seed beads to the top layer of the flower centre. You can click on the image to see it full-size. Hope you like it :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

gorgeous card Susan

Good luck hun xx

Sue said...

awwww now this is gorgeous and super cute too,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

And its beautiful work too my friend
hugs June xxxx

Emma said...

Hi Susan
Gorgeous card...really cute!!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x

Chris Arlington said...

Susan, I didn't even know you had a blog. It is wonderful! I'll be back