Friday 16 October 2009

Lots To Do challenge - free papers!

The challenge this week over at the Lots To Do blog is "Brights". I've been immersed in Paintshop recently, and am starting to get the hang of things (a little bit at least :P) So, I made these papers to go with a particular image, and last night I made a decoupage card with them. And this morning when I woke up ready to take photos I realised that the silicon glue had bled the colours and the whole thing looked like a smudgy mess! :o
So, I've no card to show you, but the papers are what I was most pleased with anyway. I hope you like them too, please feel free to download them and use them in your own craft work, and if you do make anything with them, I'd love to see it :)
Just click on the image to see it full-size, then right-click and save to your own pc. :)







4 comments:

crafty creations said...

Wow Susan - fantastic background papers and thank you for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge site

x Hilda

Sam said...

These are fab Susan. You clever so and so you.
sam x

Heather said...

wow these are amazing Susan, well done xx

sam21ski said...

Oooh these are lovely, I'm trying to get to grips with paintshop pro, perhaps you could give me some tips

Thanks for playing along this week with Lotstodo - Sam xxx