Friday 27 November 2009

Incy Wincy Challenge


I was determined to enter the Incy Wincy challenge this week, as last week I keot dithering and dithering until I was too ltae. And last week the theme was Purple, which I love, so it should have been a really easy challenge for me. So, I'd decided that I would definitely make a point of entering this week's challenge, and if at all possible, I would also make it purple.
And the theme this week is ANYTHING GOES, so it should have been REALLY eas for me. Lolol, but there is an optional sketch.

Ok, I thought, I can use the sketch and make a purple card. Easy peasy! And then I discovered that I didn't have any landscape Xmas digis, all of mine are portrait ones. Ooooh, but yay, Hope Jacare gave away a free reindeer digi, and it was a landscape one! Click on the name to go to her blog post and read all about Post Pals, which is such a lovely idea.
So then all I had to worry about was how to make a reindeer go with a purple card. Wooohoooo, so, after that long and rambling story, here's my card.



Thanks so much for looking :)

7 comments:

Sam said...

This is a nother fabby one hun well done and good luck too.
Sam x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the colour and image is fab too, good luck xxx
Sarah xx

jackiescrafts said...

That's a great card Susan, the colour combo works well
Good luck with the challenge
Hugs Jackie x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is great love it, bless you again for joining us at incy designs this week lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

Chris (catt871) said...

What a gorgeous card!!! That image is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!!!

Liz said...

Susan So very sorry I am so late!!! Ashamed but I am so dammed chuffed at you doing for the three of my DT challenges could just come over there and kiss ya so watch out lol!

Liz xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Lovely card :)

Thank you for playing along this week at Incy Wincy :)

Good Luck :)

ps some freebies on my blog at the moment http://vanillahevn.blogspot.com and some freebies happening at Incy Wincy Designs soon too!!