Sunday 28 February 2010

Looking for a style of digis

Ok, I love love love digi stamps, they have really opened up a whole new world for me. I don't need to have a gazillion different coloured pens/pencils to get the colours I want (because I colour digitally, so literally millions of colours/shades to choose from) I can zoom in to colour all the smaller bits (have trouble with my eyes, so colouring in normal-sized images is difficult for me) AND, I don't have to waste sheets and sheets of paper because my stamping just isn't up to scratch.
But, I keep coming across images that are just stunning, and I can't find any digis in a similar style.
So, here are the sort of stamps I'm talking about; if you know where digi stamps in a similar style are available, I'd love to hear about them! :D
ching-cho kuik's fantasy art stamp series

Stamp It Crazy's beautifully dark fairies
Thanks in advance for any help you can give :)

3 comments:

Liz said...

OMG Susan u know the saying OMG a fool and her mobnry is easy parted!!!! I will kill ya That link!!! I am gonna be soooooooooooooooo out of pocket!

I am coming to get ya (or hubby is) lol
Love ya hun

Liz xx

Liz said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i thought they was dIgis hun Im crying lol

Liz xx

blackdragon said...

As barb at stampitcrazy draws a lot of her own stamps... i know she did the dark faeries.... why not ask her if she can do you a digi?
Have a look on

http://princesselemmiriel.deviantart.com/gallery/#Lineart
i think you can use these but credit must be given to the artist.
Happy colouring xxxlynx