Thursday 29 July 2010

Back to normality :P


I was updating the challenge blog earlier and I realised that I hadn't entered this week's Off The Wall challenge, and it was in colours I love, so I whipped up this one this evening, I think I'm just in time. And after all that red and yellow in the last post, I needed to get back to my favourites or purple/pink and turquoise :P
And of course, I found a few other challenges to inspire me, here they are:
Off the Wall Craftiness - use the colours in this photo:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 60
Corrosive Challenge - use the colours in this photo:

Tiddly Inks - Fit for a princess. The image is Everyday Princess, isn't she fab?
Lots to Do - shapes. When I saw that the sketch had both circles and squares, that reminded me of the Shapes challenge, and I went a bit crazy. As well as the circles and squares, I added diamonds in the backing paper, hearts across the middle, stars in front of the circles, a rectangle for the text and triangles in the corners of the top mat :P

Thanks for looking, now go have yourself a totally princess kind of weekend :D

24 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this susan,the image is great and so love the coulrs on this too love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Kim Wilson said...

Ooooh Susan I love this one :) it reminds me of my little one ha ha! So glad you made the deadline and good luck!!!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

So cute! LOVE those colors too! I just might have to learn how to color digitally. Might save a fortune on Copics, but go broke on printer ink!

mulberry station said...

Ohhh, just love your bright fun color combo! Your little image is just adorable. Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow, this card does cover a lot of challenges....and it does so very well. :) Lovely color combination and finish. :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

What an adorable princess image! I am loving the purple and blue combo! Fabulous job on your coloring! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Dazie said...

I love this image and what you have done with her, the colours are fab!
Dazie
x

crafty creations said...

Beautiful work with fabulous image Susan xx Hilda

Anonymous said...

So sweet :)
Hugs June xxx

Larissa said...

Great card with very lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs,
Larissa

Larissa said...

Great card with very lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Susan love it the colours are amazing hugs
Sarah xx

Simple and Sweet said...

What a great color combo and your princess image is just darling! Thanks for joining us this week!
Erika - SSW

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW!!

Linda

Zoechaos said...

WOW you know how to work those colours fabulous girls card. Love all the shapes you used in the background thank you for joining us at LTD this week. xx Zoe

Jaqi said...

What a sweet card , its fab

Kathie said...

Hi Susan this is a super cute card, love the image and the colours you have used. I'm so into nice bright colours. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at SSW and I look forward to seeing you next week.
Kathie - SSW

Genevieve said...

So bright & funky! Love it! Thanks for joining us @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love how you worked with the color challenge.

Melissa Craig said...

Cute card! I really like how you colored her tutu. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

Jeannie said...

What great fun and bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful and bright - love it!!! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

JR Creations said...

Excellent card! Love the colours! They just pop! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Lissa said...

Very cute, hun! Love the colors!

Thanks for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this challenge!
HUGS!
~Lissa