Friday 17 September 2010

Wonderful Witch!


This witch makes me smile so much, I just love her, and orange is definitely not a colour I'm usually drawn to. She's from the brand new set by June at DezinaWorld, Wonderful Witches.
Here are the challenges I made her for:
Chamber MatchGirls' Challenge - NO stamping. Please note, when I first translated this page, I'm pretty sure the challenge said "No stamping" but now it says "No buttons". I don't know which one is correct, but thankfully my little witch fits both :)
Paper Sundaes - at least three types of embellishment. I have the lace around the image, the brads, and the diamond ribbon down the side.
Crafty Creations - Music and/or dance. I was singing the You Put A Spell On Me song all the time I was making this :D
Theme Thursday - Three things - I have the text split into three diamonds down the side.
Darkness Inspiration - witch. Probably not as creepy as the other entries, but I just couldn't resist her :P
So Artful - Isn't She Lovely? And isn't that the perfect way to describe this witch? :P
Stamping Vacation Get the Music In You - Black Magic Woman. Um, does bright orange magic count? :P
Tuesday Taggers - Diamonds are forever. I decided to use the shape rather than the gems :)
Magical Monday Challenge - lace
Sketch and Stash Saturday - sketch #44 and my new stash is the image.

16 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Definitely counts! LOL Terrific card! LOVE that image! Great job with the sentiment! Terrific Halloween card!

Thanks so much for playing along with the challenges at Stamping Vacation! This earns you an entry in the Oct 1st drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate to Flourishes!

We'd like to invite you to our Homemade with a HOP! blog hop on Sept 25 and 26th! There will be over $300.00 in prizes offered!

Jeanette said...

I'm giggling, too. This is the prettiest witch I've ever seen. I love June's Dezinaworld images. Love the background. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Claire Phillips said...

Great card Susan - I do love that Witch! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week! Cheers Claire x

Brenda Brown said...

Love just the orange and black together and that is a great image from June. Lovely layout too.
B xxx

Fiona said...

pretty card.... Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

mfc.melissamade2 said...

ooooh la la - love this sexy card! Great job incorporating a song into you card! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
Melissa

Nana said...

Very nice card, and lovely image.
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!! Susan this is a fabulous card, loving the sentiment hope you are keeping well have a great weekend
Hugs
Sarah xx

Unknown said...

This is fab and diamonds all over wow. Thax playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Riet Harikini said...

Very pretty

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is fantastic! I like the theme you chose, and the layout is wonderful. Great artwork.

Jackie said...

Fabby take on the sketch, great image too. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch n Stash this week x

Annie said...

fab 'n' funky card! thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays.
hugs, annie x

Pattie said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Magical Monday hugs Pops x xx

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

I love this one!