Wednesday 25 May 2011

I'm late!


I keep missing out on colour challenges that I wanted to join, and today is no exception. I've used the colours from the current challenge at Do You Stack Up, although I'm too late to enter. And I'm early for our anniversary, so at least it balances out, as I think I'll be sending this to hubby ;) The image is from the Stella and Gus range at Bugaboo Stamps.
I am however, still in time for the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Cards for Men - no patterned paper
Catch the Bug - grads, Dads or Summer Celebrations
Simply Create - special day
Crazy 4 Challenges - make it funny
Secret Crafter - wedding anniversary

16 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW, love the explosive colours, great card xxx

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Janna Werner said...

Hi Susan, your card is really really cool :D Love the intensity of the colours and the sentiment is one of my faves :D Thanks so much for sharing it with us at DYSU!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Love it!

Thanks for joining our "Anniversary" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Andrea C said...

Hehe this would be perfect for my Mum and Dad x

WencheP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WencheP said...

Great card! Very funny image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us over at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous love the humour thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Joy said...

what a wonderful way to celebrate!!thanks for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT

Helen said...

Fabulous card - such a fun sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

I Don't Do Straight said...

Love the Sentiment, soooo true :D

sgc said...

Great card! Perfect for a celebration. Thanks for playing in our Bugaboo Challenge.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Annoy is right! LOL!!! I love this card! Clever take on the sketch, too! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday! We hope you'll join us again soon!

li-bee-ti said...

Fun card! Thank you for playing with us at SimplyCreate.

li-bee-ti said...

Fun card! Thank you for playing with us at SimplyCreate.

Katherine K :) said...

Fabulous card. Love the bright colors, the saying and your image. Thanks for playing at Simply Create!
Hugs,
Katherine xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card. Fab image. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x