Tuesday 1 November 2011

Waiting for you



Here's a set of ATCs I made that look ridiculously simple and yet have taken me days, lol, you know when just nothing you try looks right? I've changed the colours, the layout, the flowers, the bows, in fact everything except the skulls in the centre and the text at the top has been changed and changed again and again :P
These are the challenges I was working with:
Unscripted Sketches - sketch 130
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - set of three ATCs
Forever Night Freaky Friday - flowers
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Charisma Cardz - anything goes

6 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow, these are really cool! Thanks so much for playing along with Unscripted!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Susan, these are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh these are really "wicked" :)

Linda Beeson said...

These are so nice! I really like how you used the Unscripted sketch.

dstandard said...

These are so pretty! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

DonnaMundinger said...

Very COOL! I just found that challenge blog. Gonna have to give it a try. xxD