Sunday 7 December 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho!

The current challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun in Unusual Christmas, and I had fun creating this piece. However, I do understand that not everyone has the same perspective I do on what is / isn't acceptable. So, if you don't want to see an alternative Xmas card with scantily-clad women, or to explain to children why they're on a card marked Ho! Ho! Ho!, I thought you shouldn't have to. There's no nudity, no exposed body parts that you couldn't see at a celebrity party or pop video, but, you have the choice whether to see it or not. It makes me chuckle, but I never claimed to be normal.

4 comments:

ike said...

Bwaaahahahaha.... I get it !!! :-D LoL xxxxxxxxxx

Julie Reed said...

Love the play on words, great idea.
Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
Julie DT
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Pumpkin Belly Cards}

cass said...

Love it!!!!! thanks for putting a smile on my dial today. Fun card, thanks for joining us at Open MInded Challenges this fortnight

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey! These ladies look like nuns to me. LOL Still pretty damn cute, though. Love the sentiment. ;D xxD