Monday 5 January 2015

Monthly Macabre Monday at Haunted Design House!

Today sees the return of the blog challenge that first introduced me to the fun side of crafting. Fun to me means the gothic, gory, grungy, gruesome, graphic, ghoulish, goblin-esque and just damn gorgeous! Of course, I'm talking about Macabre Monday at the Haunted Design House. Woooohooooo! Our first challenge of 2015 revolves around the word "new". New stash, new techniques, new moon, newly dead, new fears. And we've even allowed the use of cats, if "new" really doesn't appeal to you. We're doing things very slightly differently this year, so check the blog for details, but the general idea if the same - we're open to interpretation AS LONG AS IT'S DARK AND CREEPSOME!

I used a new artist to me - Tin at Creative Design Outlet. But apparently s/he is retiring soon, so I snapped up several images to keep me going. I'm sure you'll be seeing more as the year goes on. We'd love to have you come play with us, so please put your best macabre foot forward, pull your most horrid hat on and dip your most gruesome toe in the waters of the dark side of crafting.

I'd also like to enter this into the challenge at Not Just Cards, since the lovely people there accept digital projects and always have a theme of Anything Goes.

No comments: