Thursday 12 February 2015

Bloody Valentine, Day 2

It's the second day of the Bloody Valentine hop, and I made another digital moo. A moo is a piece of art that's 2.8cm by 7cm, so I made my digital piece 280 pixels by 700 pixels., and I've been having fun with this new-to-me format. I've used two stamps from Smeared Ink and some newsprint from wiki commons.


Black Dragon
Julia
Monique
Jessica
Nan B
Jane
Susan S (you are here)
Susan R
Lisa
Teresa
Leigh
Fiona
Rebecca
Lady Brayton
Sharon
Kristy

I'd also like to enter it into the following challenges, both of which are new to me. If it doesn't qualify because of either the digital format or the darker style, just let me know and there will be no hard feelings.

14 comments:

My Side of Oz said...

Awesome Susan! Great bloody Valentine! Beautiful colors!!

Nikki W said...

Wow, awesome, What a fantastic image

Laura S Reading said...

Thank you for explaining a MOO.
I love the look of image imposed over newsprint.

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Freakin awesome. Fantastic background Love it :) xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this on the newsprint and the fab yellow heart. So unexpected. It actually glows. WOW! xxD

Arielle H Gordon said...

Very fun, love the tall vertical layout! Great job!

Anonymous said...

stunning work!

Susan Renshaw said...

That's fantastic Susan! Love it - I had forgotten about moos - not done one for ages. Will have to have a go!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

MOO is new to me too, wonder where that came from now LOL, but I love tall and narrow so I'm loving this a LOT, wicked cool Susan!

LisaVeronica said...

This is just lovely with great colors!

Dotty Jo said...

So stylish, thanks for sharing your card with us at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

Claire said...

I love how this is so different to the standard valentines messages we see! The newsprint looks great behind the hand and the blood almost looks real! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Unknown said...

I've never heard of a moo, so I'm going to have to do some research! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month! Good luck!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com
Cool card!

Lindsey said...

I love this! Perfect interpretation of "love sick" (which I hope to be never again...) Nice to see you over at my other challenge blog... Naughty or Nice challenges!