Monday 9 February 2015

Fifty shades of what, now?

Please note - you may end up offended or embarrassed if you scroll down. Or you may end up in fits of giggles :P
The lovely ladies at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have challenged us to create something based around the film or the book Fifty Shades of Grey, with an alternative option of using the colour grey. I haven't read the book and I don't plan on watching the film, so originally I thought I'd do a piece in shades of grey. But then the DT samples inspired me, and I came up with these two creations. And after forcing the snarkessers to visit my blog far too many times for the last challenge, I thought I'd make it easier on them by doubling up with both creations in one post. (And frankly, this way I can put the one that looks pretty and pink in first so that some of my tamer followers won't get distressed by seeing the BDSM one in the blog list. :P)
I've used Snowflake from Mischief Circus  and "You. Are. Mine" shows up in a list of quotes on Google. Once I realised I was going to have her talking to a cocktail instead of a man, the bottom text seemed perfect.


Everything in this piece came from various kits at Mystical Scraps, Exquisite Scraps and Tiny Turtle Designs.

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - SOSS 27 G is for Grey
I'd also like to enter the Glamourous Ladies challenge at Left of Center

13 comments:

My Side of Oz said...

Still chuckling, Susan! Too much hope those Snarkers have healthy hearts...oops I am a former Queen of Snark..oh well I survived it! Thanks for playing with us at Left of Center this week! ~Nanette, DT member~

ike said...

Bwaahahahaha - AWESOME !! I LUV both of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barbara Godden said...

Giggling about the first card sentiment, I can see it works with the image, second card is great too. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the G is for Grey.

DonnaMundinger said...

Brilliant! BOTH of them! HeeHee! xxD

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Both of these are awesome! I LOLed at both. Thanks for sharing your wicked sense of humor with us and Thanks for playing along with the "G" is for Grey challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Both of these made me laugh! I love your sense of humor! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges!

Donna said...

Wonderful! I love them both!!
Thanks for coming back to the sisterhood to join us for our "G is for Grey" challenge!!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Those are really funny. Love the sentiments. Thanks for joining our G is for Grey challenge at SoSS

Chris Dring said...

I thought the first one was awesome, but the second? Holy shit! Fantabulous!! Thanks for joining our G for Grey challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for entering Challenge #64 Glamorous Girls, over on the Left Of Center Challenge Blog....

Great digital makes and so very different. Love both of them, and the wording of the first one is very clever.

I really hope you will join in on more of our weekly challenges. We always have wonderful images, from out sponsors, up for grabs.

<3 and Hugs
Lisa xxxx
LOC DT Member

Karen Schroeder said...

Both cards are pure awesomeness! Cocktails, Not Cock Tales....perfect! I love Ms. Grey's idea! Thanks for "not playing it safe" with the SoSS!

Lindsey said...

Two pieces of brilliance on display here! I can't decide which I like better... although I do like my one word cocktails. :P Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

maureenjscott said...

wow! I love coming to look at your blog, these are fabulous Susan!! Thanks for playing at LOC! Mo x