Sunday 15 February 2015

Hate housework?

Here's what I've made this morning. The woman is from a royalty-free vintage source, and was converted into a free png /digistamp by liftarn and is available from openclipart.org, with hundreds of others. If you like this type of image, search for "retro". I've been having a blast (see how retro I've gone?) downloading stuff.


These are the challenges I'd like to enter - 
Crafts 4 Eternity - #213 - use two of something I've got two sentiments, two layers (bg and image and two main colours (red and green)




12 comments:

ike said...

Bwaahahahahaha !!! What an awesome idea :-) Maybe I should try that hee hee.
Great image - I'm going to have a look at that site. Thanks for the link.

Hugz
IKE xxx

ike said...

Don't forget our IWC - this time the theme is make us laugh !!! :-)
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2015/02/ikesworld-challenges-31-make-us-laugh.html

Brandi said...

I love your sense of humour, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Brandi R
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking

Lisa said...

LOL! Love it! I think I'd like one to put up in my craft room... great project!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena x

Anonymous said...

I just love the retro image.This is so much fun too!!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Barbara-Ann said...

Great idea and great take on this week's challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC

Linda Norman said...

Nice retro image! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Linda N
AHSC DT member
www.scrappytherapy.com

michele said...

Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Yeah! I'm with this, love this idea LOL. Great digi work as always. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope to see you again.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your retro creation!
Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Betty said...

Such a fun card made me laugh.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar and good luck.
Bettyxxx