Tuesday 3 February 2015

What's it all about?

Here's something I made for a few more challenges. The girl image is by Xquizart and everything else is by me.



These are the challenges I'd like to enter - 
Digi Sketch Challenge - For the girls and/or pick any sketch (pictured below)
Ssterhood of (Patient) Snarky Stampers - SOSS26 Snarker's Choice. These poor ladies will be getting so sick of me, but I promise I'll be more reasonable next challenge. This time I've gone for Q is for Queen  (crown or bling) and G is for Glitter

This is the sketch I used, from Digi Sketch's Feeling Blue challenge last June.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

We sisters understand... there's an entire year of snarky goodness to tempt you! Another brilliant one -- what a great image, paired with the perfect sentiment. And you know the drill by now -- thanks again for playing at SoSS! ;)

Chris Dring said...

I have a magnet on my fridge that says "my favorite color is glitter!" Another fabulous creation, Susan! Thanks (again!) for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

DonnaMundinger said...

You really are on a roll! too fun! xxD

Donna said...

Sisterhood of (patient) Snarky Stampers...lol...you are too funny!
I love that you are playing along with us!! All your creations make me giggle - and maybe a snort!
Love love love this one!!

kelly ledder said...

This is fab! THanks so much for sharing with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

Kelly x